Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My new clock





So, I am pretty new to pintrest, but boy do I love it.

I had been dreaming of a big round clock on the wall. After looking around I found this one. While I liked all the numbers my husband did not. He said I could do it, but I had to use slashes in place of numbers (as pictured).

I got everything at Hobby lobby. I painted all the wood numbers and slats black then I bought these Velcro things to hang the numbers up.



I had to cut the wood slats down, they came in a pack of 6 at Hobby Lobby, so I had to buy 2 packs. The hand portions were the most expensive and I should have waited until I had a coupon, but I was too excited.

I told my husband how big I wanted it and he went to work. He centered the middle part of the clock and then measured 14 inches out from the center and placed the Velcro on the wall for the numbers first (12, 3, 6, 9). After that he went to work on the slats. I can not tell you how he figured out the spacing. But that's one of the reasons I love him.

Voila! My big clock was born.

1 comment:

Mark Jason said...

How did you think to create this classical item ?


_________________
Presentation Folders