Saturday, June 5, 2010

better late than never


I must say I have been busy this week and I anticipate the same for the weeks to come. Opening the pool, taking care of the yard, running, working and last but not least taking care of the little munchkins has kept me on my toes.

I just wanted to share the outfits I made for Savannah for Memorial day. I made a shirt for Austin but I didn't get a very good picture, so the next time he wears it I will make it a point to do just that.

Because we had so many parties for the holiday I made her 2 outfits. The first one is a onsie with a ruffled bum and the second one is a pattern from Made by Mama I loved it and couldn't wait to try it. It came out pretty good. The only thing I would do different is make my neck bigger (totally all me).




pretty simple


I can't have an outfit without ruffles


The only up close picture of him in his shirt, same star as as Savannah's just a little bigger and to the side


pinafore top with my standard bloomers

No comments: