Sunday, May 30, 2010

Teacher gifts


He was suppose to put hand prints on the 1st pot...but he had to go to bed for miss behaving (poor guy)

With the end of the year approaching I was looking for gift idea's for Austin's teachers. My criteria was:

something Austin could do
inexpensive
usable

Through one of my blog parties I saw this at craft-o-maniac. I liked the saying, but I wanted to change it and make it my own. He has 1 teacher and 2 aids, plus 1 for our friend that helped us get him into the school.

So this is my version of her craft.


potting soil, pots, gloves, basil




looks like he is eating the dirt


Having fun playing in the dirt

6 comments:

allthingsnew said...

Hi! I'm now following you via Follow Friend Sunday! What a great idea for teacher's gifts--I love that it's something your son can make personal for his teacher :)

If you like low entry giveaways, I have a Low Entry Lowdown on my site with low entry gvways from all over the blogosphere. I also have information on Twitter parties, savings, and a little bit about living in China. Hope you'll come check out my blog!

Blessings,
Stephanie - Ten Talents
http://sweetsavingsincolorado.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I think your idea is pretty original since you are using the real thing. However, I am very flattered you linked and I hope I offered some inspiration. Thanks for the heads up, and JOB WELL DONE. THEY turned out so cute. Much appreciated. Jenn
craftomaniac.blogspot.com

-JW-JS-AM-JCW- said...

I love this idea too!! And Austin looks like he had soo much fun!!! Ear to Ear smile!!

Unknown said...

This is super cute and you did a good job!
Happy Sunday follow!
Following your blog, come follow too and say hi :)
XOXO
Frenchy

Bob West said...

I hope you enjoy my site as much as I have yours. Great Pics!
I am now a follower.
God Bless, Bob West
http://westbob.blogspot.com/2010/05/god-vs-science.html

Anne Maskell said...

Oh, your son is adorable! Thank you so much for the kind comments you left on my blog! I will put the dress aside for you! I'll send you an email in the next couple of days with the particulars!