Tuesday, May 25, 2010

swing top



I had plans to do a tutorial on this little number, however I am trying to learn how to use my camera (not on auto) and the pictures didn't come out to well. A little blurry as you can see in some of these pictures.

If anyone would like a tutorial anyway just let me know and I will put the pictures up. I do love the way it came out though.





I changed the button, the original was to heavy and weighted it down.









http://sumossweetstuff.blogspot.com/" target="_blank">Sumo Sweet Stuffhttp://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee180/juliewuliee/Headers%202/sumo/marketyourselfcopy-1.png"/>



Photobucket





Show and Tell Green

4 comments:

Ginger said...

Cute!! Thanks for linking up to Mad Skills Monday!

Ginger
SSB

MandeeFranee said...

sooo adorable! :)

Jill said...

That is so cute, I would love a tutorial :) But I know how much of a pain they can be even without learning the ins and outs of a new camera, lol.

Jenn @ Delicious Ambiguity said...

Thanks for linking up to Tot Tuesdays! Super cute project & bub! Have a great week!