Tuesday, May 25, 2010

snapppy top

I found this pattern over at prudent baby and I was so excited. I have been wanting to try this type of top but was not sure how to do the collar. She made it very easy.

Daddy had some issues with this outfit (Daddy's favorite team is the Chargers). It was not for Savannah, it was a birthday outfit for my niece. But I wanted to make sure it would fit so I had Savannah try it on. Savannah is 9 months and in the 75% and the birthday girl is 1 year now and in the 25th% so it's a perfect match, I think.

I have a standard bloomers pattern that I use for everything an just made the shirt a little longer but not to long so she could still crawl. I will be doing another outfit for Savannah, in the appropriate fabric though.



I found this pattern over at prudent baby

3 comments:

-JW-JS-AM-JCW- said...

I Love it!!!! Its soo cute!!!!! Next Penn State, and Eagles? lol

Anne Maskell said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting and leaving such a nice comment! I love the little steelers outfit, and the little green number in the previous post. I'm your new follower!

Jaime said...

this is amazing!! the fabric is too funny, my husband would love if i made on in Sacramento Kings fabric!