Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Summer clothes

With the warmer weather we have been having, I started to think that Savannah needed some appropriate clothes. So I rummaged through everyone's closets. The outfit she had in the last post I made from a pillowcase and the leg warmers were from the same sweater I used for Austin's vest. I even broke down and bought 2 patterns at Joann's that came with 3/4 different styles. This is what I have so far:


This was a night gown I wore when I was pregnant


This by far is my favorite on her. The pictures do not do it justice. Just wait until she wears it!

A black dress shirt pattern from Dana at Made (I'm kinda bummed, I tried a new type of seam and it is to small) I am not sure yet if I will take it apart or give it away. It isn't the best sewing so I might take it apart.



Valerie's old dress (size 4)Re-sized and added tulle idea from Nancy

I just had to put this in here. tutorial from Dana at Made again. I don't like the collar so I will be changing that this week (at some point).

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Everything is sooo cute! Can't wait to see pics of your princess wearing all her pretty new things!!!!