Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Easter outfits




I have been finished with Savannah's Easter outfit for some time now and I just finished Austin's Easter shirt. I hope to have slim pants for him to wear as well.

Savannah's was actually my entry into a contest which ends tonight. I wanted the skirt to be longer however I bought the store out of trim and they have yet to get more.

And Austin's was a men's shirt Aunt Mel got a second hand shop. I forgot to take a picture of it before I cut it up. This was actually my 2nd men's shirt that I made for Austin. This one came out better but still needs a little work. Mostly the sleeves are to long. I did the french seams and loved how that turned out.

2 comments:

Sofia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sofia said...

I just went thru all of your post, very interesting crafts:) Welcome to blogosphere, i do some sewing crafts for my son, come check out and let's follow each other:)
http://walker325.blogspot.com/