Tuesday, March 2, 2010

diaper bag





Even though I am bummbed about the end product I am going to post about it. I think its only fair to let everyone see mistakes that can happen. I am not an expert by any means, in fact far from it.

I re did this bag several times. It started out nicer than it ended up. At first I had grommets, but that ripped the fabric that is why the handles are off center. Then I had leather around the top edge like the pockets, but it wouldn't over lap the fabric which didn't make sense to me because it worked for the pockets. When I lined it up for the first time it all matched perfectly but by the 3rd and final time the sides were much longer than the lining.

All in all it came out ok and I will use it because the fabric wasn't cheap and I put a lot of time and effort into it.

No comments: