Thursday, February 11, 2010

rollie pollie

Rollie Pollie what a fun thing to have. When I saw this I just had to get the pattern. I normally don't buy patterns because in my view its a way to save money. But I thought it would be ok in this case because it was a pattern by a mom and I really really wanted it. I love the way it came out. I originally wanted the pattern for a gift, but boy is this going to be hard to give up. I see many more in my future! The pattern came from a blog that I love...MADE. http://www.dana-made-it.com/2008/07/looking-for-hours-of-entertainment-meet.html. It was a great pattern but as always I usually have to take a seem out at some point her was the handle (I didn't have right sides together), it was totally my fault wasn't paying attention. I do wish I used more stuffing but I was worried about getting it in the cover.

I wanted a fun bright fabric. I think she will love this on her 2nd birthday.



He loves it, it's a good thing it's girly or I might of had to make another one right away.

In action jumping, which I am sure it wont be the last time.

1 comment:

dana said...

I'm so glad it worked for you! I like the cheery bright fabric you choose. Great job! Thank you for sharing and adding to the flickr group :)